app devices Iphone Dino Water World-Dinosaur game

⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓

?? Dino Water World-Dinosaur game hack

????????

Creator - Free Pixel Games Ltd. apple ipod. In-app - Sack of Gems. 2013-11-17. version info - -Updated for iPhone X. User Rating - 4,6 of 5 stars. critiques - I remember playing this a few years back and I deleted it. I downloaded again and everything looked to new. I did the tutorial and it said, Feed your Dino until it grows to level four. I fed it till level four and then the person said, Wow that grew up fast! But my Dino was still a baby. I tried feeding it to a higher level to see if it grew. I fed it to about level nine and it was still a baby. Then I bought another Dino to see if it was just the alligator Dino that stayed as a baby. Then I fed my new Dino to level four and it was still a baby! This also happened to me with your Dino world game. I deleted them because I didn"t want to have a bunch of baby Dino"s that wouldn"t grow. Please fix this. I will download your games again another time to see if the issue is fixed. Your other games did let my baby animals grow. I only gave this game 3 stars because of the dino growing issue.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

آموزش کسب درآمد از اینترنت لوازم یدکی خودرو ***{ محتوای الکترونیکی و آموزشی برای فرهنگیان و دانش آموزان }*** بسته بندی و اسباب کشی James آنتی اسکالانت مدرسه شاد من گردشگری شیراز